Autumn is in the air, and to celebrate the changing season we’ve refreshed the design and content of The Best You to make it better than ever. In the new-look bumper issue we profile two of the world’s greatest Olympic athletes, Michael Phelps and Mo Farah. We also meet the team who believe your city could improve your wellbeing and feature the best UK locations for a slice of tranquility. Plus, learn how to stay mindful at work and how to fit meditation into your busy daily life. There’s also an exclusive extract from Dr Breus’s bestselling book The Power of When which teaches you how to achieve more by tuning into your unique body clock. Enjoy – and see you again in November!
Wherever you are going and whatever your dreams, The Best You is your passport to happiness.
- May – June 2017 - June 1, 2017
- Calmer, Happier, More Blissful - June 1, 2017
- Let’s get our Heads Together to change the conversation about mental health - June 1, 2017
- Simple Practices For More Calm - June 1, 2017
- Good News - June 1, 2017
- Beyoncé: “We have to take the time to focus on our mental health - June 1, 2017
- Joe Wicks’ Recipe For Wellbeing - June 1, 2017
- Don’t Compare and Despair - June 1, 2017
- Good Mood Food - June 1, 2017
- Iron-Rich Steak Salad - June 1, 2017