Autumn is in the air, and to celebrate the changing season we’ve refreshed the design and content of The Best You to make it better than ever. In the new-look bumper issue we profile two of the world’s greatest Olympic athletes, Michael Phelps and Mo Farah. We also meet the team who believe your city could improve your wellbeing and feature the best UK locations for a slice of tranquility. Plus, learn how to stay mindful at work and how to fit meditation into your busy daily life. There’s also an exclusive extract from Dr Breus’s bestselling book The Power of When which teaches you how to achieve more by tuning into your unique body clock. Enjoy – and see you again in November!
Wherever you are going and whatever your dreams, The Best You is your passport to happiness.
- April 2021 - April 9, 2021
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019