It seems that summer has officially drawn to a close. It was fun while it lasted, and after plenty of Pimm’s in the park, it’s time to pack away those sunnies and shorts and pull out the woollies. Winter is coming.
Philanthropist, playboy and the last great movie star – this month we are celebrating all that is Clooney. Coming from humble beginnings on a tobacco farm in Kentucky, George Clooney has made a name for himself – not only in show business, but in the world of activism as well. Our editor Bernardo Moya interviews Adam Walker – a man who decided he wasn’t happy with the status quo and set himself the challenge of swimming the seven seas. And he succeeded!
Are you happy in your job? If not, what is it that’s stopping you? Not enough money? No benefits? Too much office politics? We did our research and came up with a list of six companies with the highest level of job satisfaction. So if you are hoping to make a move, dust off your CV and start applying. And Lori Deschene gives us some advice on how to make any criticism a constructive one.
We are also continuing our ‘What does it take..?’ column, and this month we chat to a dance instructor, Simon Bressanelli from Swing Patrol, which was recently featured on Dragon’s Den. And since it’s International Literacy Awareness month, we spoke to Paul Connolly, who told us about his huge achievement of overcoming his illiteracy and even writing a couple of books.
Music streaming has revolutionised the way many of us listen to music. CD collections that took years to build up have been discarded in favour of one app on your smartphone, and that app is Spotify. We have a look at the man who started it all – Daniel Ek.
All this and so much more!
All contributors include: David Hawkins, Andrew Parsons, Lori Deschene, Paul Connolly, Jim Aitkins, Simon Bressanelli, Geoff Edwards, Miranda Leslau, Zoë Henry, Malcolm Levene, Ron Holland, Natalie Ekberg and Bryan Szabo.
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018