As we move into early summer, we are inspired to head outside, get in shape and live life to the full.
We’ve plenty of advice from health and well being experts from across the globe on how to tackle both our physical and emotional wellbeing this month. From using mindfulness to control our eating habits, to thinking about our emotional hygiene – both could help us to live longer. Also this month, The Best You talks with comedian Francesca Martinez about her book, What The **** Is Normal?, and discovers why she doesn’t feel confident about disability rights as we enter a General Election.
We talk with Annabel Karmel about how she wants to encourage a generation of “mumpreneurs”, and to serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill about how he has built several million pound businesses in just 90 minutes each day. With profiles of Bear Grylls and Bradley Wiggins, be inspired to take the next steps to becoming the best you this month.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019