It’s that time of the month again – the latest issue of The Best You is out, and we’ve got some great stuff for you. Our cover star is the lovely Kanya King, founder of the MOBO Awards. She has overcome adversity and succeeded against all odds. And done it all with effortless style.
Bernardo Moya speaks to Michael Neill, author of the Inside Out Revolution and all round inspiration to anyone who wants something special out of life.
We welcome a couple of new contributors – Mel Carnegie, author of I’m Still Standing, and Kristen White, host of The Ripple Effect. Both of these women have very interesting perspectives on life, and we can’t wait to see what they have to contribute in upcoming issues.
We have also introduced a brand new monthly column: The Bucket List. Every month we will be featuring a list of things to do before you die, and we kick off in this issue with places to visit in the world. We also discuss the benefits of a raw food diet and have a look at how the family unit has modified over the decades.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Gillian Jones, Sophia Husbands, Therese Borchard, Liz Barclay, Mike Clayton and Rahul Gulati.
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017