Hello there! And welcome to a brand new issue of The Best You!
With the news that football legend and style icon David Beckham has hung up his football boots for good, we have a bit of a Becks Bonanza going on here. He certainly makes a great cover star, and in addition to the regular feature, we also asked some captains of the football industry what they think about his past career and what he’s going to do next.
Our editor, Bernardo Moya, chats to a bunch of fabulous people, from leadership guru Humphrey Walters to CEO Expert Roger Harrop and brand strategist Kubi Springer.
Our newest contributors, Mel Carnegie and Kristen White each deliver interesting stories. Mel chats about being in control of your own life while Kristen interviews JJ Virgin of The Virgin Diet. We also have a great investigative piece on divorce, which becomes more and more relevant each year.
We continue with our Bucket List column, this time looking at those items that pop up again and again around the world. And we have a great 21st Century Living article where Rahul Gulati tells us all about the trend of large internet companies buying up smaller ones.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Debbie Williams, Joel Brown, Mel Carnegie, Shane Burcaw, Kristen White, Nicky Hambleton-Jones, Angela Steel and Rahul Gulati.
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018