New Year and there’s is no better way to start than grabbing your January edition of The Best You!
Inside January 2012 edition:
We talk to Kitchen King Gordon Ramsay about how he went from failed footballer to the head of a culinary empire
- Bernardo Moya talks with the Style Queen Nicky Hambleton-Jones about her thoughts about fashion and making it to the top
- We profile tennis sensation Roger Federer
- Michael Neill – widely-regarded as the World’s Top Life Coach – gives you tips on making 2013 your most enjoyable year yet!
- Video interview with author John Richardson who turned his dream of breaking par in golf in under a year a reality
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Philip Cox-Hynd, Nia Jones, Brian Mayne, Michael Neill, Marisa Peer, Ed Percival, Stephen Simpson & Laura Spicer.
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017