December is the month of celebration and festivities, often with family and friends – a moment to reflect, be thankful and to plan for the future, ahead of the new year. We have plenty to help you enjoy the spirit of the season in this month’s The Best You.
Along with a whimsical look at the world’s best Christmas trees and an interview with panto star Matthew Kelly, we have spiritual advice from Barbara De Angelis, Sandy Newbigging and Ali Bastian who shares a yoga idyll. We chat with those who have led at the highest level in sport and politics with our interviews with Sir Clive Woodward and Alastair Campbell – see what they think it takes to be a winner. We profile Harrison Ford ahead of the latest Star Wars release, and the world’s #1 batsman Joe Root.
Enjoy this bumper issue and don’t forget to sign up for The Best You Expo and join us to make 2016 the year you sparkle.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019