“This new partnership not only opens doors for us, it enables us to open them for people around the world,” says self-help event organiser and Wisdom TV co-founder Gail Kingsbury.
She’s talking about her new collaboration with Bernardo Moya, who promotes the world’s biggest names in personal development and publishes the field’s leading magazine, The Best You.
Between them they work with names including Paul McKenna, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra and T. Harv Eker. Together they’ll be working on a truly global scale with some substantial events spanning America, Europe, Asia and a keynote occasion coming up in Dubai.
Working with her partner Michael Roban on Wisdom TV, Gail has already discovered whole new horizons for inspiring and influencing audiences with life-changing material delivered by some of the leading thinkers of our age. This new alliance promises a bigger stage still, and with it the potential of an even bigger international reach.
Watch this space…
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019