This month we are feeling inspired by great sports stars their discipline dedication and determination are key to their success, and can be the catalyst to our own achievement in every area of life.
We chat with NBA star turned motivational speaker John Amaechi, discover how NLP helped Sky Sports star Tony Wrighton and profile F1 star Lewis Hamilton. We also chat with people whose approach to life from changing their mindset to building a business offer amazing and potentially life-changing benefits. Read about Mind’s Get Set to Go campaign, which aims to support people with mental health issues to find support in exercise, and fresh ideas for summer food from River Cottage’s Gillon Meller. Enjoy the issue and the season!
- April 2021 - April 9, 2021
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019