The Best You: A Better World
I recently visited California where I connected with new partners for next year’s Stateside edition of The Best You EXPO. I met some amazing experts including James Arthur Ray, Michelle Patterson, Renée Piane, Dean Graziosi, and Joe Polish.
It was an inspiring trip, and a reminder that America is the place where many news ideas in the personal development industry spring from. It also made me proud that The Best You brings a unique twist to the industry; and that is something that will evolve further with our new initiative; The Best You; A Better World, which you’ll be reading more about in the coming issues.
The Best You believes that education and personal development lead to empowerment, and aims to support individuals and organisations who strive to make the world a better place. By working together we can impact positive global change and create ever-greater awareness of vital issues.
This month is our Wellness Special issue, featuring an in depth look at two titans of the wellness industry: Gwyneth Paltrow and Deepak Chopra. Enjoy!
More on our mission https://thebestyouexpo.com/uk/our-mission/
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016