The Best You: A Better World
I recently visited California where I connected with new partners for next year’s Stateside edition of The Best You EXPO. I met some amazing experts including James Arthur Ray, Michelle Patterson, Renée Piane, Dean Graziosi, and Joe Polish.
It was an inspiring trip, and a reminder that America is the place where many news ideas in the personal development industry spring from. It also made me proud that The Best You brings a unique twist to the industry; and that is something that will evolve further with our new initiative; The Best You; A Better World, which you’ll be reading more about in the coming issues.
The Best You believes that education and personal development lead to empowerment, and aims to support individuals and organisations who strive to make the world a better place. By working together we can impact positive global change and create ever-greater awareness of vital issues.
This month is our Wellness Special issue, featuring an in depth look at two titans of the wellness industry: Gwyneth Paltrow and Deepak Chopra. Enjoy!
More on our mission https://thebestyouexpo.com/uk/our-mission/
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018