Recently, I was asked what The Best You does. Trying to find a simple, definitive answer, I suppose the easiest response is ‘we share stories’.
We are in the business of helping people to achieve their dreams but what we really do through The Best You Magazine, channel and at our events and seminars, is to share people’s stories of personal development.
By providing a platform, we provide those who are willing to help others with a space to share their expertise, their wisdom, their story.
“For the past three and a half years, The Best You magazine has helped people all over the world to learn and achieve, and we have provided hope to those in need.
The world needs more inspiring stories, so our question to you is, What’s yours? Will you share it? Join us… tell us about your journey – you never know how your story can help others.
From this month, we are extending the reach of our magazine, starting with distribution across London, touching, inspiring and helping more people to grow and develop their own lives.
I would love to see how together we can make the world a better place. We hope you will be inspired by this issue’s content. We have fantastic interviews with inspiring people who have determined to create positive change in their lives and those around them.
Brett Moran was a drug addict and prisoner, but at his lowest ebb he discovered mindfulness, meditation and began a journey of recovery that he is now sharing with others as a life coach. Lucy Sheridan and Jo Westwood are recasting spirituality for the next generation with their amazing #HigherSelfie website, events and now book.
Author Neil Pavitt explains how we can hack our brains for better performance, and writer Rachel Bridge tells us that ambition shouldn’t be regarded as a dirty word – without ambition, society would be a poorer place, she warns us.
We also have profiles of singer Adele who is preparing to headline at Glastonbury this summer, and British boxer Amir Khan who steps back into the ring this month.
Please do tell us what you enjoy in this issue, and share your stories with us. We are here and listening, so get in touch and join our journey towards becoming the best you possible.
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019