Having watched John Vincent using heightened sensory acuity skills to build rapport with people he is working with, Matt Wingett considers some of his own experiences with sensory acuity, and how this can really help with clients in NLP sessions.
Some time ago I saw John Vincent pull off some amazing “magic” effects using a little bit of suggestion and close observation of the people he was working with. John has plenty to say about how to use sensory acuity to communicate with others more subtly, and his insights are fascinating to behold. He guides people to pick a card that they were always going to pick, to plant suggestions – and to work out pretty much what they’re thinking.
“…This made me realise that I had started to spot the submodalities of an image, the shades of difference that make up a picture…”
Want more information about how mastering your communication skills will help you to get more of what you want, become a more successful individual with greater impact in the sales scenario..?
Find out more about our trainings to make you a better communicator, here.
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017