An exciting new Personal Development podcast has been launched by industry-leading Best You Corporation this month.
Two podcasts a week will each feature one of 500 interviews and talks with Personal Development geniuses, including Barbara De Angelis, Dave Asprey, Sharon Lechter and Paul McKenna. The Best You EXPO talks were recorded live at events in London and Los Angeles, each lasts for around 45 minutes, and are completely free to download and enjoy whenever you want.
The Best You EXPO Talks cover all aspects of personal and professional growth, including public speaking, finding love, increasing confidence, how to make more money, increase your social media presence, NLP, mindfulness and much more.
They also include discussions from expert panels on hot topics such as slavery, global warming, Blockchain, the use of CBD oils and so much more, with fresh takes on old problems and discussions of new ideas an opportunities for all.
Bernardo Moya, founder of The Best, has for the last 10 years been promoting some of the largest personal development events on the planet such as the Best You EXPOs. “The wealth of information, knowledge and wisdom we’ve amassed over the years for the Best You EXPO Talks is mindboggling,” he says. “It’s a privilege to be able to share it with the world.”
Other Best You EXPO speakers include names from the personal development world such as Jim Kwik, Mastin Kipp, Nia Peeples Judymay Murphy, Eric Ho, Janey Lee Grace, Bill Walsh, Ismael Cala, Bernardo Moya and many more besides.
You can grab your Best You Expo Talks now at https://thebestyouexpo.com/uk/podcasts/
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018