With world-leading Master of Change, Paul McKenna on the cover, you just know the December of The Best You magazine is going to be fantastic!
Inside the December 2012 edition:
Bernardo Moya interviews Paul McKenna about the world-famous hypnotist’s views on education and training
- Video interview with Paul Connolly, author of Against All Odds, about his growing up in an abusive orphanage, avoiding a life of crime and becoming a top celebrity personal trainer
- Video interview with The Secret Millionaire Gill Fielding and her advice on how to copy her wealth-creating success
- Dr Stephen Simpson profiles the world’s fastest man Usain Bolt
- NY Times best-selling author Kris Carr presents a tasty chilli recipe
- Millionaire wealth-creation expert T. Harv Eker gives us tips on enjoing the festive season without running up a huge debt
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Kate Benson, Kris Carr, T. Harv Eker, Cain Leathem, Brian Mayne, Janet Murry, Marisa Peer, Damon Segal, Peter Shakeshaft & Stephen Simpson.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. Contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which gave yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine is available in digital version and printed version.
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016