The Best You Expo 2019: Europe’s biggest celebration of the personal development industry
Wow, what a weekend! The Best You Expo 2019 saw the leading names from the world of personal development reach thousands of people for two days of empowerment, entertainment and inspiration.
The Best You Expo celebrated its fifth year by welcoming a record number of people through the doors at London’s Olympia for a weekend bursting with life lessons and insight. The Expo started half a decade ago with the dream of helping people live a life without limits. Today, The Best You Expo is the largest personal development gathering on the planet. Over 40,000 people have attended this life-changing event, and more than 700 speakers have shared this platform to share wisdom and expertise. It is a place where like minded individuals come together with the common purpose of becoming the best version of themselves.
This year there were hundreds of exclusive experts talks, interviews, seminars, discussions and wellbeing classes. No two people will have had the exact same experience at the Expo, but every single person who joined us gained access to the tools that can transform their life.
Highlights from The Best You Expo 2019 included:
The world renowned therapist, speaker, behavioural expert and bestselling author spoke to a packed audience about about how anyone can build self-esteem and achieve their goals – starting today.
Dr Greg Reid
Greg is a master storyteller, who was like a rollercoaster on stage – encouraging his audience to push themselves and realise their potential.
A quiet mind sleeps at night, that is the central lesson taught by The Sleep Guru Anandi. She explored strategies on how to change the brain waves so the mind can get the rest it needs.
Be part of the magic next year!
The Best You Expo 2020 will take place in LA, California in February 2020. It will return to London in 2020 thebestyouexpo.com
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019