The Soap Co (thesoapco.org) sells beautiful luxury soaps, hand washes and hand lotions made by visually impaired or otherwise disabled people.
Based in East London, and with a traditional work-shop in the Lake District, all products are handcrafted and contain only natural botanicals and pure essentials oils.
What’s more, the bottles are fully recyclable and even the soap.
Made from vegan friendly 100% natural ingredients, the Green Goddess sleep candle (greengoddesswellness.com) is hand blended and designed to
support a peaceful nights sleep.
It contains soothing lavender, mandarin, basil, and pine for alleviating mental stress and reducing anxiety.
Burn your slumber-inducing candle before while in the bath before bed to clear the mind and relax the body and get your.
We’ve all been there. An empty snack drawer, a house full of hungry kids and a run to the local shop, only to be met with a deep frustration at the options available. Now the good people at Karma Bites (karmabites.co.uk)
have launched a new healthy way to snack.
Made of popped Lotus seeds, they’re crunchy, moreish, and so packed with goodness you can taste the beautiful good karma in every bite.
Put pen to paper and make note of all those unforgettable dining experiences and need-toremember recipe ideas in this beautiful Foodies Journal from stationery favourites Kikki K (kikki-k.com). It’s the perfect tool for food lovers to record favourite recipes, keep track of restaurants to try and more.
Use it to embrace mindful eating and love storing all of your foodie inspirations.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019