Positive Attitude and Hard Work Wins!
The Best You Can would like to congratulate James O’Shea for getting into the GB Paralympics Swim Team.
James lost his legs in a accident as a teenager and while he freely admits that making that adjustment was tough for him at first, he has gone on to do some amazing things with the help of the NLP techniques he learned when he trained with Richard Bandler a few years back.
The thing that really shone through from the start was James’ positive attitude to life.
James used the power of NLP to help him on his journey through life that led him to become an international wheelchair dancer and he competed in BBC’s series “Dancing on Wheels”, which he went on to win with partner TV presenter Caroline Flack.
It was during the filming of this programme that James met former World Champion and Olympic swimmer Mark Foster. This synchronicity started him on his next mission, swimming in the Paralympics.
The great news is that James has now qualified to compete in the 100m Breaststroke and will represent Great Britain at the London Paralympic Games on 5th September.
Here at The Best You, we salute you, James! You remain for so many a fantastic, inspirational figure. Go get ’em!
CEO The Best You
PS. Please share If this has inspired you or could inspire others.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019