The world-renowned care facility and research institute is a lifeline for many, and it relies on your support
Great Ormond Street Hospital is one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals and research centres, caring for seriously ill children and teenagers, as well as their families. Many of Great Ormond Street Hospital young patients face life-threatening diseases and have spent the majority of their lives in hospital awaiting treatment.
A dedicated and tireless staff of over 2,400 people cares for the patients, while also providing assistance to the families of terminally-ill children at the Hospital’s Louis Dundas Centre. The Hospital is also known as a pioneer in research, exploring new treatments, potential cures and preventions.
Every day, Great Ormond Street Hospital provides invaluable care and expertise to young people and their families, and The Best You: A Better World is proud to support their life-changing and life-saving work. To find out how you can support the hospital visit www.gosh.nhs.uk
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019