At The Best You, we recognise those who are using their digital space to educate, empower and do good for others
Need a natural cold remedy? Try Sarah Nagel’s Tomato Tea video recipe. As the talent behind YouTube channel holistichabits, the Vancouver-based star aims to,
“Inspire people to adapt a healthy lifestyle, while being entertained at the same time”.
Using honey to highlight and beetroot to dye hair, oil pulling to whiten teeth and turmeric ginger milk to reduce inflammation, the vlogstar has branched out with an Etsy store selling crystals and handmade jellewery.
Check out holistichabits at https://www.youtube.com/user/holistichabits/featured
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019