At The Best You, we recognise those who are using their digital space to educate, empower and do good for others
Since 2011, Norwegian brothers Mads and Mikkel Johnsen have charted their journey from a self-described lifetime of unhealthy eating habits to a 100 per cent raw vegan diet.
At Sweet Natural Living, the bearded pair document their passion for raw as they travel the world sharing tips for picking the creamiest avocados in the market, getting rid of fruit flies in your kitchen to the best way to eat a watermelon. While we might not be as committed to they are to fruit and veg, we find their spirited shoots uplifting.
Chart the Johnsen’s journey at https://www.youtube.com/user/sweetnaturalliving/featured
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019