Napoleon Hill is one of those classic writers whose influence stretches a long way from the work he did in the 1930s. Think and Grow Rich is Hill’s analysis of what the most successful people in the world do to ensure they really succeed in life.
Looking at the ways the successful maintain a Positive Mental Attitude (one of the prerequisites of Hill’s strategy), the book gives stories and anecdotes about how the world’s greatest achievers simply won’t be beaten, always managing to turn a setback to an advantage. For anyone interested in fi nding out what goes on in the head of the successful, this book is an absolutely seminal text. Much of the advice given in it, for example the strong and repeated imagination of the goals you want to achieve, rings rich and resonant in the modern self-help world. Quite a gem!
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019