It’s been over 12 years since I decided I wanted to do something different, something that would help and inspire others. For me, It all started with my NLP training, and next year I will have been in ‘the business’ of personal and professional growth for a decade.
I’m lucky enough to come across many inspiring and great professionals, but if there is any advice I would offer to anyone interested in making a living or succeeding in this industry it is to make sure you do it for the right reasons. Do everything in life for the right reasons and the rest will follow.
Here at The Best You we continue to evolve and grow. We are constantly pushing boundaries and we do everything with a big heart and, ultimately, with the intent of serving.
We start our new programme called Turning Pro in October this year, and in 2017 we are moving forward
The Best You TV, our E-Learning platform and The Best You Radio.
You’ll notice this issue has a great, fresh feel thanks our new Deputy Editor Emma Ledger
and new Designer Ian Watts. To service you better The Best You is now bi-monthly and will be distributed across London – so keep your eyes peeled for it.
I personally love the content in this issue, and I hope you do too. We’d love to hear your feedback so do get in touch at [email protected]
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019