Bernardo Moya, founder and editor of The Best You, on why the quality of your life depends on the questions you ask
With over a decade of experience working with some the biggest names in the personal development industry, Bernardo Moya is uniquely positioned to bring together the wisdom that really can help change lives – while dispensing with all the stuff that promises it will but can’t. In his latest book The Question he explores how anyone can get what they really want out of life – and offers practical tips to do just that.
Bernardo believes the quality of your life depends on the quality of the questions you ask yourself. You cannot go through life being passive – your must find your answer to The Question – that is, how can you realise your life’s purpose?
The Question brings together the best of what is thought and known from the world of self-help. Bernardo shows readers what really can build a path towards greater wellbeing, as well as underlining our shared responsibility to make the world a better place
Five years ago Bernardo set up The Best You, an international platform that shares and promotes some of the greatest works of personal development. He has been asked countless times by followers if he’d share what he knows, or if he’d consider running workshops about what he has learned along the way and how he personally found inspiration. In The Question he finally shares it all. Its a book that looks and sounds like a personal development course that would cost thousands of pounds to attend.
The book combines a mix of practical and emotional content including. It follows the highs and lows of real life experience to help inspire readers, giving them practical information to help them discover their true purpose in life, and the confidence to go and pursue it.
The Question is a must-read for anyone feeling lost , frustrated, or in need of a change of direction.
The key target audience is both men and women between the ages of 28-45 who want to affect societal and personal change. If you have bought self help titles and felt disappointed or unchallenged by them, The Question is the book for you. It will encourage you to think independently and to ask yourself difficult questions. If you re tired of accepting things the way they are, and know you can live a happier, more fulfilling life, The Question is here to do give you the guidance and support you lack, helping you realise your potential and make a greater impact on the world.
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017