THE BEST YOU AWARDS PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Celebrating the past year’s most inspirational growth leaders
Each year, The Best You Expo brings together the personal and professional development world’s most prominent coaches, inspirational leaders and bestselling authors. The Best You celebrates their achievements with a glittering awards ceremony, paying tribute to the most talented individuals and organisations who are shaping the industry.
On the magical evening at London’s Olympia, The Best You Awards 2018 reception honoured names including Brenè Brown and Dr John Demartini in front of key members of the media and special guests.
The winners were selected after a rigorous process, judged by Barry Cupples, Global CEO of Omnicom Media; Jason Vale, AKA The ‘Juice Master’, bestselling author and health guru; Mirela Sula, CEO and Editor-in-Chief, Global Woman; Sophie Scott, Founder and Editor, Balance Media; and Bernardo Moya, Founder & CIO of The Best You. Congratulations to all the winners of The Best You Awards 2018!
The winners of The Best You Awards 2018:
- The Best Self-Improvement Publisher: Wiley
- The Best Personal Development Author & Book of the Year: Brenè Brown, Braving the Wilderness
- The Best Expo Speaker for 2018: Barry Cupples
- The Best International Speaker: Dr John Demartini
- The Best Up-and-Coming Inspirational Influencer: Johann Iigenfritz (UK Health Radio)
- The Best Self-Development Coach: Sara Davison
- The Best Lifestyle Enhancement Vlogger-Blogger: Megan Jayne Crabbe (Body Positive Power)
- The Best International Corporate Speaker: Paul Boross
- The Best Self-Help Innovation or Technology: Bestme Journal (by Calum Best)
- The Best Self-Help Innovation or Technology: Les Brown
- The Best Inspirational Documentary, TV or Film: Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru
- The Best You Guru of the Year: Brenè Brown