Welcome to the latest issue of The Best You magazine. We bring you exciting news about The Best You Expo 2019, our brand new Legacy Club, and our online platform. These are exciting times in the world of personal development. Our politics might be dominated by division and confusion, but our drive to enrich the lives of others has never been greater, and we know you feel the same.
We are living in at time of great uncertainty as Britain’s official moment of departure from the European Union fast approaches.Society is more fragmented than ever, as economic, social and political changes push and pull us apart. In this issue we will also look at some inspirational stories that transcend borders.
We believe that education and personal development lead to empowerment, and that everyone deserves access to the tools that can transform their lives and make the world a better place.
For that reason, Meghan Markle is our perfect cover star. The Duchess of Sussex understands the universal importance of the need to connect and nurture, to help those less fortunate and lift each other up.
Until next time!
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018