The Best You: A Better World
It has been over five years since The Best You was born, and it is with great pride that the brand continues to grow and to evolve.
I believe that it is our responsibility to become the best version of ourselves, and that it goes hand in hand with helping to make the world a better place and leaving a positive legacy. Between now and the EXPO (and beyond), The Best You will support more great causes and the inspiring people behind them.
Thanks to technology, we are now more connected than ever; however, we often feel even more disconnected. We should all focus on coming together to support causes that we feel passionately about, and in doing so address the many challenges facing our planet’s future.
This is the aim of The Best You: A Better World’s partnerships with A21, Great Ormond Street, Wyland Foundation and Plastic Oceans. You can read about these important organisations in this issue, and I urge you to get involved. Together, we can bring awareness to vital global issues such as plastic waste, global warming, mental illness, modern slavery and human trafficking.
Also in this issue, we explore the enduring appeal of feminist icon Wonder Woman, James Arthur Ray discusses rebuilding his life after tragedy struck, and we take a look at Tour de France winner Chris Froome’s drive to succeed.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019