As this year draws to a close, it’s a good time to reflect on all that we’ve achieved, as well as focuse on future goals.
Here at The Best You we’ve had an incredible year, not least in forging new partnerships through the creation of our initiative The Best You: A Better World. In this issue we introduce two more non-profits that we have joined forces with; Chasing Coral and TreeSisters. Together we really can make a difference to both the planet and our wellbeing.
On the topic of wellbeing, stories about mental illness are increasingly hitting the headlines. It’s vital we all help and support those in need, because mental ill health can affect anyone. I am a big believer in the power of changing your internal voice in order to maintain good mental health. Many people who take part in The Best You’s workshops and seminars, or who visit our EXPO, also understand how learning to think well really can help you stay well.
Enjoy the issue, and from the whole team at The Best You, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy,
See you in the New Year!
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019