Whether you like the outcome or not, the recent US Election result – and the vote for Brexit before it – shows that people both in America and the UK want change.
So whatever your opinion is, remember that although change can be uncomfortable and can create uncertainty, it is sometimes necessary and will always create new opportunities. Let’s remember how lucky we are and appreciate what we have and those we love.
I’ll end on a quote: ‘Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit,’ Napoleon Hill.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019