Pitching for new business can be daunting but Paul Boross, also known as The Pitch Doctor, argues that if you look at the pitch as just one part of a bigger process you’re likely to be successful.
The main issue with pitching is that people often think they only have one chance to get it ‘right’ and for small businesses, their very survival depends on winning new clients.
There’s no ‘standard’ format for a pitch.
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018