Welcome to the November 2013 issue of The Best You. Can you believe it was just in November last year when we launched this magazine? It’s strange how time flies, but it also feels like we’ve been doing this forever. We don’t know about you, but we can’t imagine life without The Best You.
We are very happy that Rafael Nadal is our cover star this month. It seems like he’s been around in the world of tennis for decades, but he just keeps getting better and better. Of course, he has had his setbacks, but he is undoubtedly one of the greatest players the world has known. Bernardo Moya also interviews John Bird, founder of The Big Issue, about his challenging life and how he came out on top.
Last month we were happy to welcome a few high profile contributors and we continue to reach new frontiers. This month we welcome bestselling authors Jack Canfield and T. Harv Eker into The Best You family. Canfield discusses overcoming fear, while Eker says it’s time to be grateful.
Did you know that The Big Issue is a social enterprise? We thought since we were chatting to the founder of one of the most well know social enterprises in the world, we would take a look at a few others and what exactly a social enterprise is and why they are important. And with November being World Diabetes Month, we partnered up with Diabetes UK to make you aware of the risks of Type 2 diabetes.
But it’s not all about doing good. Sometimes you just need to kick back and relax, so you can get some great literary suggestions from this month’s Bucket List and we also take a look at life changing films.
All this and so much more!
All contributors include: Patrick Stoekmann, Jack Canfield, Kristen White, Dr. Rita Rakus, Libby Dowling, Stefanie Hartman, Emma Vites, T. Harv Eker and Pam Grout.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019