Our first FREE preview edition of The Best You is packed full of great features, amazing interviews, intriguing videos and helpful and life-changing articles.
Inside the November 2012 issue:
- The lowdown on the London Olympics legacy, including an exclusive interview with Paralympics Golden Girl Sarah Storey
- Heartwarming Video interview with showbiz celebrity and royal astrologer Russell Grant
- Amazing Bernardo Moya Video interview with Johnson Beharry VC
- Sophie Keller telle us how to be happy
- Ali Campbell on dating tips for guys
- Dr Stephen Simpson profiles football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo
- Top tips for parents and teens from Kate Benson
- Nicky Hambleton-Jones’ advice on eternal beauty
- And loads more!
All contributors include: Kate Benson, Tim Bond, Paul Boross, Ali Campbell, Nicky Hambleton-Jones, Jo Haigh, Anne Jirsch, Gillian Jones, Sophie Keller & Stephen Simpson.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU MAGAZINE
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. Contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which gave yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine is available in digital version and printed version.