Welcome to a new issue of The Best You I must say it’s a great feeling to have such amazing talent contributing. The people I am meeting and interviewing for the Magazine make me feel truly blessed and inspired by their knowledge and wisdom.
This month will see St Valentine’s Day celebrated all over the world. While many people will be happy they have found love, some people will be wondering why they can’t get a partner. And some of those will look for something or someone to blame, rather than doing what they need to do: change their life.
Some people say there never is one thing, one tip, one decision or one idea that can make the change. I think they’re wrong. Sometimes just one small change really CAN make the difference.
That’s true in life, generally. Too many people blame the government, the education system, their parents, their boss, their lack of luck, the economy, global warming for what’s going on in their lives. I hate to be the bearer of bad news (by the way The Best You only publishes good news) NO one will come to your rescue. Just as no handsome prince will knock at your door looking for love, he won’t provide you the dream job or the dream life… It’s down to you to make it happen.
That’s the one common denominator shared by all the successful people I’ve interviewed. They go and do what needs doing! I understand how scary that can be. My dad died when I was 15 and it was only when I reached my 30s and I was a dad that I realized I was responsible for how my life went from hereon in. I realized I wasn’t going to have a father figure in my life ever again and no one was coming to rescue me, either. The world needs leaders, motivators, positive people, people with an attitude, a spine, people who are willing to do something about making their life great. Its simple: be led or lead, lose or win, be unhappy or happy, just live a day at a time or LIVE.
Whether it’s finding love, getting a job, achieving happiness or getting over a phobia… we are here to give you the pointer.
The rest is up to you. So take action… admit your responsibility and do something about it! And enjoy a life without limits.
All the best!
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019