We have just completed our first personal development Expo, and I would like to thank all of those who supported us, exhibited, spoke at the event or came along to attend and find out more about The Best You.
I also want to thank my team, for their support, loyalty, belief, hard work and patience. I have been overwhelmed with the great reviews that we have received from everyone, and we can’t wait for next year to develop the Expo even further.
Something that many people have pointed out about the event was the great energy that they experienced, and it’s something that we felt too.
The truth is, The Best You Expo was amazing. Of course we can improve (and we will) but the fact is that we created a festival of learning and sharing ideas. I am truly blessed and thankful that we were able to make it a reality.
Someone asked me how long I have been thinking about creating The Best You Expo, and the truth is for a long time, since I launched The Best You Magazine, nearly four years ago.
The fact is something like this was needed, a place where authors, experts and people passionate about personal development can come together to meet, engage and exchange ideas.
But I am a great believer that things happen when the time is right. As you get older, you understand that you can’t push things, they need to fall into place – it’s something that several of our speakers spoke about at the Expo.
Now The Best You is ready to export its Expos all over the world and publish our magazine in as many languages as possible.
So, in this special issue of The Best You, we share many of the insights and wisdom that our great speakers shared on stage at our first ever event.
And if you missed the Expo, don’t worry – you can still buy our video recordings to enjoy the amazing speakers who shared their expertise with us at the show.
Finally, if you would like to speak or exhibit next year, or if you would like to partner with The Best You and join our amazing journey, please contact me or my team to find out more about the opportunities that are available.
I would love to see how together we can make the world a better place.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019