An exciting new Personal Development podcast has been launched by industry-leading Best You Corporation this month.
Two podcasts a week will each feature one of 500 interviews and talks with Personal Development geniuses, including Barbara De Angelis, Dave Asprey, Sharon Lechter and Paul McKenna. The Best You EXPO talks were recorded live at events in London and Los Angeles, each lasts for around 45 minutes, and are completely free to download and enjoy whenever you want.
The Best You EXPO Talks cover all aspects of personal and professional growth, including public speaking, finding love, increasing confidence, how to make more money, increase your social media presence, NLP, mindfulness and much more.
They also include discussions from expert panels on hot topics such as slavery, global warming, Blockchain, the use of CBD oils and so much more, with fresh takes on old problems and discussions of new ideas an opportunities for all.
Bernardo Moya, founder of The Best, has for the last 10 years been promoting some of the largest personal development events on the planet such as the Best You EXPOs. “The wealth of information, knowledge and wisdom we’ve amassed over the years for the Best You EXPO Talks is mindboggling,” he says. “It’s a privilege to be able to share it with the world.”
Other Best You EXPO speakers include names from the personal development world such as Jim Kwik, Mastin Kipp, Nia Peeples Judymay Murphy, Eric Ho, Janey Lee Grace, Bill Walsh, Ismael Cala, Bernardo Moya and many more besides.
You can grab your Best You Expo Talks now at https://thebestyouexpo.com/uk/podcasts/
- April 2021 - April 9, 2021
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019