This is a book for men about relationships. It’s not about being a pick-up artist and it’s not about having all the right lines to make women fall into bed with you. What it’s about is building honest, real relationships with women, and it gives a whole host of tips and advice on how to do it.
From approach anxiety to the things that really interest women, this book will show you how being yourself is the only way to meet women who like you for who you are, enabling you to build the relationship you want. Campbell is a smart, funny and down-to-earth writer whose insights really make you think differently about who you are. If you want an antidote to “pick up” books, and are keen to get into something that’s real, this will help you find the relationship you were looking for all along.
- How to Wake Up Early in the Morning – 5 Tips You Need to Know by TJ Chasteen - February 16, 2016
- You can lose it! by Ali Campbell - July 24, 2015
- Maintaining enthusiasm by Dragos Roua - February 25, 2014
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Should Know by Sibyl Chavis - February 25, 2014
- Dear LOA: What’s The Point Of Being Here by Melody Fletcher - February 25, 2014
- Stuck in a rut? Start over! by Courtney Carver - February 18, 2014
- Life Balance – Living the Dream by Marquita Herald - February 15, 2014
- The Story Of The Wounded Child by Evelyn Lym - February 14, 2014
- 8 Things You Forgot to Be Grateful For by Marc and Angel - February 12, 2014
- The Startup World’s Big Miss by Jonathan Fields - February 12, 2014