Bernardo Moya, the CEO of The Best You, writes about his new venture – bringing his Personal Development ethos to the Spanish-speaking world.
Athough I grew up in a bi-lingual household, spending part of my childhood in the UK and part of it in Spain, my first experiences in Personal Development came via an English language book – the fabulous Change Your Life In 7 Days, by Paul McKenna.
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017