Bernardo Moya, the CEO of The Best You, writes about his new venture – bringing his Personal Development ethos to the Spanish-speaking world.
Athough I grew up in a bi-lingual household, spending part of my childhood in the UK and part of it in Spain, my first experiences in Personal Development came via an English language book – the fabulous Change Your Life In 7 Days, by Paul McKenna.
I found Paul’s work extremely inspiring. I took the time to learn from him from some of the greatest minds in Personal Development. I learned to model the best, to learn from the best and to aim to be the best at what I do.
During all this time, I was aware of just how much the Spanish-speaking world could benefit from the lessons the best there are can teach.
That’s why I decided to set up The Best You Ediciones– the Spanish arm of The Best You Publishing
, to get the word out to Spanish-speakers.
We’ve got some great stuff coming out over the next few months. Already out are:
(123 Ways To Look At Life) which shows you how to look at issues in life in new ways, to get you through difficulties to where you want to go.
Mas Confianza (More Confidence)
will help its readers to find to confidence they are missing in their lives.
The books and CDs are already out on Amazon, and through my website, here:
Our upcoming Spanish publications will include works by Product Creation expert Peter Thompson who will describe the techniques you need to develop products and sell them, as well as books by Gianni Golfera on the how to develop your memory to startling degrees, and John Richardson and his amazing book about how he became a professional golfer in less than a year “Dream On”.
It’s a fascinating project, and one that I know will spread the “can do” attitudes that Personal Development products teach to more people. It’s part of my real desire to spread more empowerment, more skill and – at the end of the day – more happiness.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019