There is no better way to learn something new, than to share it with others. When you make it a habit to share knowledge that profits you –– it sinks deeper into your own subconscious mind. The person who takes the time to share knowledge, always knows the subject matter best.
There is no quicker way to convert an empowering idea into a belief than to go out into the world, acting as though it is already so. Go out there and express yourself in ways that allows the belief to demonstrate through you. Do this and, it is yours to keep.
It is a noble aim indeed, to give away what you want to hold onto. You not only serve others, but as important –– you are serving yourself. Those students who volunteer to tutor classmates always get the highest grades. You cannot know anything meaningfully, until you share it with the world.
“This post first appeared on Mind Adventure.”
- How to Wake Up Early in the Morning – 5 Tips You Need to Know by TJ Chasteen - February 16, 2016
- You can lose it! by Ali Campbell - July 24, 2015
- Maintaining enthusiasm by Dragos Roua - February 25, 2014
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Should Know by Sibyl Chavis - February 25, 2014
- Dear LOA: What’s The Point Of Being Here by Melody Fletcher - February 25, 2014
- Stuck in a rut? Start over! by Courtney Carver - February 18, 2014
- Life Balance – Living the Dream by Marquita Herald - February 15, 2014
- The Story Of The Wounded Child by Evelyn Lym - February 14, 2014
- 8 Things You Forgot to Be Grateful For by Marc and Angel - February 12, 2014
- The Startup World’s Big Miss by Jonathan Fields - February 12, 2014