There is no better way to learn something new, than to share it with others. When you make it a habit to share knowledge that profits you –– it sinks deeper into your own subconscious mind. The person who takes the time to share knowledge, always knows the subject matter best.
There is no quicker way to convert an empowering idea into a belief than to go out into the world, acting as though it is already so. Go out there and express yourself in ways that allows the belief to demonstrate through you. Do this and, it is yours to keep.
It is a noble aim indeed, to give away what you want to hold onto. You not only serve others, but as important –– you are serving yourself. Those students who volunteer to tutor classmates always get the highest grades. You cannot know anything meaningfully, until you share it with the world.
This post first appeared on Mind Adventure.
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019