This issue we have a bumper edition of inspiration, the perfect companion to summertime when the living’s easy. From major new personal development star Kute Blackson to industry gurus Doreen Virtue, Sharon Lechter and Mel Wells who have advice for your spirit, finances and wellbeing. We profile music legend Sir Paul McCartney and Wimbledon favourite Andy Murray, both of whom are back in the limelight this month, and editor Bernardo Moya interviews Olympic hopeful Nathan Douglas who is going for gold at Rio. Don’t miss our interview with eco-activist and model Hannah Mermaid – truly an individual who is following her life’s passion with amazing results.
This month we’re also launching a brand new platform for working with The Best You to take your career or business to new levels of success – from partnering to mentoring from Bernardo Moya, this is a unique way to gain expertise from the team behind the UK’s leading personal development magazine.
Read inside and get in touch to become The Best You!
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019