In this exciting interview Bernardo Moya, editor of The Best You magazine, tells Janey Lee Grace about the Best You Exhibition.
This two day trade will draw together the best in Personal Development from all areas. People who make a difference and are the best at what they do will show members of the public just how many pathways and choices there are available – there’s so much you can do to become the best!
The Best You exhibition will include speakers such Sir Clive Woodward, Barbara De Angelis, Jason Vale and many other others, covering all aspects of personal development.
Find out what else is on offer at this amazing event at the Excel Centre on 27th and 28th February 2016
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019