There are many ways to show your friends or loved ones your appreciation and love, and at this time of year we tend show it with a gift. The latest gadget, an expensive suit, those heels she wanted. It’s a time of excess…
It’s also a time of mixed feelings, a time of the year when we know a lot of people are struggling to find food, stay warm, to stay alive.
In 2015 have seen younger people attending our courses, and reading our magazine. I think as parents and friends we should buy our loved ones things that can have a long lasting change. Do some research and buy them that course they want or you know can help or inspire them, or maybe buy that book that helped you and changed your life!
It’s also a time to give to others, to thank the universe for how lucky and blessed we are for what we have.
So that’s why The Best You will be supporting Yes to Life the UK’s integrative cancer charity. We are helping them get to their target of £20,000 to raise funds to ‘Support greater choice for people with cancer’. It’s an amazing charity and we are aiming to raise £5,000 from the proceeds of our Christmas and New Year seminar sales. Read more on page 56.
So remember, 2016 is only days away, start planning your year, your future, and that’s why this month we feature some amazing people, many of whom will appear at The Best You Expo in 2016.
Barbara De Angelis, Jason Vale, Janey Lee Grace are some of the inspiring speakers who will be joining us at the show. We are adding daily to our line-up with big names in the personal development industry, exciting breakout seminars and a range of exhibitors, so be sure to book your tickets today.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019