The Handling Resistance Pocketbook is a forthcoming book by author and speaker, Dr Mike Clayton.
Due for publication in autumn 2010, this will be Mike’s second contribution to the Management Pocketbooks series following his highly successful Management Models Pocketbook. In this book, Mike will turn to a topic about which he is passionate: the need to engage positively with resistance.
Whether it is resistance to your ideas, to your sales pitch, or to change, Mike’s Onion Model of resistance will help you understand what is going on. The book will also give you a pocketful of techniques to handle that resistance in a positive and respectful manner.
“This post first appeared on Mike Clayton”
- How to Wake Up Early in the Morning – 5 Tips You Need to Know by TJ Chasteen - February 16, 2016
- You can lose it! by Ali Campbell - July 24, 2015
- Maintaining enthusiasm by Dragos Roua - February 25, 2014
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Should Know by Sibyl Chavis - February 25, 2014
- Dear LOA: What’s The Point Of Being Here by Melody Fletcher - February 25, 2014
- Stuck in a rut? Start over! by Courtney Carver - February 18, 2014
- Life Balance – Living the Dream by Marquita Herald - February 15, 2014
- The Story Of The Wounded Child by Evelyn Lym - February 14, 2014
- 8 Things You Forgot to Be Grateful For by Marc and Angel - February 12, 2014
- The Startup World’s Big Miss by Jonathan Fields - February 12, 2014