From life-enhancing innovations to planet-saving designs
A smart glove which translates sign language to text and speech. BrightSign enables the direct interaction between sign language users and the general public by providing two-way communication which eliminates the need for an accompanying interpreter or family member.
This five minute integrated cognitive assessment tool (ICA) looks for the earliest signs of cognitive impairment, such as early warning signs of dementia, by testing the performance of large areas of the brain.
A real-time monitoring system that facilitates the management of mental fatigue in the workplace, aiming to improve the user’s physical and mental wellness, individual performance and productivity.
Now you can run with friends, even when you can’t be with them, by connecting via this app. It enables businesses, charities and other organisations to engage with their audience, build active communities, and get everyone exercising together virtually across the world.
- April 2021 - April 9, 2021
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019