Gianni Golfera – the amazing memory man – was reviewed in the the Daily Telegraph on 20th August.
Describing him as having “extraordinary powers” of memory, the Daily Telegraph article describes some of Gianni’s memory techniques, which he calls the Golfera Method.
The Daily Telegraph article even asks whether Golfera’s brain training can slow down the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Read the full article, here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/9486404/Train-your-brain-with-Mr-Memory.html#disqus_thread
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019