Ali Campbell gives advice to men who are too frightened to start conversations with women – and who are “women phobic”!
If you are the guy who has been spotting a hot girl in a bar and then blundering in there with some corny pre-rehearsed ‘line’ or interrogation type questioning then please, please, please…stop!! She doesn’t want to hear it.
It’s the same reason you get nervous at a job interview… it’s because you make the whole interaction outcome dependent.
- How to Wake Up Early in the Morning – 5 Tips You Need to Know by TJ Chasteen - February 16, 2016
- You can lose it! by Ali Campbell - July 24, 2015
- Maintaining enthusiasm by Dragos Roua - February 25, 2014
- 10 Life Lessons Everyone Should Know by Sibyl Chavis - February 25, 2014
- Dear LOA: What’s The Point Of Being Here by Melody Fletcher - February 25, 2014
- Stuck in a rut? Start over! by Courtney Carver - February 18, 2014
- Life Balance – Living the Dream by Marquita Herald - February 15, 2014
- The Story Of The Wounded Child by Evelyn Lym - February 14, 2014
- 8 Things You Forgot to Be Grateful For by Marc and Angel - February 12, 2014
- The Startup World’s Big Miss by Jonathan Fields - February 12, 2014