Summer is just around the corner, and it’s almost time for shorts, flip flops and bathing suits. The sun is out (if you don’t live in London it has probably been out for a long time already). It’s time to get our bodies into shape and prepare for the effects of the heat and sun.
Three important steps to this preparation include regular exercise, eating foods that are high in antioxidants and drinking plenty of water (not wine!).The advantages of regular exercise includes weight loss, body fat loss and muscle tone development. With increased sunlight and fitness, you will start to hold yourself up stronger, more confidently, and feel more positive.It’s not too late to get in shape so take the first step today and move closer to becoming the best you that you want to be.
This issue, we have plenty of advice to help you achieve your goals. We talk with one of the authors of a new book which examines how psychology plays a key part in what and how we eat, and how understanding this can dramatically impact our abilility to lose and keep off weight for good.Elsewhere Rachel Kelly explains how diet can also be a key factor in tackling depression and maintaining a positive outlook.
In an interview with psychologist, author and TED Talk speaker Guy Winch, we discover how emotional health is as important as our physical wellbeing. He says that emotional hygiene could increase our life expectancy as well as make us far happier.This month we are also introducing new ways to get involved and become a contributor to The Best You.
We want to hear your personal development stories – how are you transforming yours or others’ lives?
Whether you are a writer, blogger or vlogstar, we want to share your articles and videos in future issues and at The Best You TV, so turn to page 7 and visit thebestyoumagazine.co/become-a-contributor to find out how to get involved.We are also launching a series of talks and seminars, introducing you to the best experts in health, wealth, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing. Turn to page 29 to hear more about our exciting plans and how to join us in the coming months.
- The New Three R’s – the building blocks of success - October 31, 2020
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019