In this month’s issue, we interview John Demartini, one of the leading names in personal development – in our in-depth interview, he shares his life journey and shares his insight into how we can achieve happiness.
Download The Best You app at thebestyoumagazine.co to see the values toolkit that he says can help you to identify what you want in life, and how to realise your goals.
We interview Kelly Hoppen about a career that has taken her from interior design to global ambassador and Dragon’s Den star. Ahead of the London Marathon we look at the career of Paula Radcliffe and spot the best places to run 26.2 miles. We also talk with leading author Robert Kelsey about his new book, The Outside Edge, and nutritionist Laura Wilson about why eating an alkaline diet can boost your wellbeing, and look at the career of chart star Sam Smith. Enjoy the issue!
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019