1. Think. Think about what you are thinking about. Spend time thinking. Meditate.
2. Listen to your Internal dialogue. Do you encourage yourself, are you positive? It’s your internal dialogue, change it!
3. Be aware. Be aware of being aware, of how you feel. If you change how you think, you can change how you feel, therefore you can act and behave differently.
4. How do you feel? Feel how you feel, remember you can change it, just become aware.
5. Live. Live, appreciate life. Life is precious! Don’t take your life for granted.
6. Be Positive. Positivity starts with you, with what you read, with who you surround yourself with.
7. Love. Be loving, share love, say loving words, forgive, compliment. 9. Be Kind. Kindness is simple and goes far. Random acts of kindness is very fulfilling.
10. NO Ego. Ego is ok but don’t let it get in the way of who you are, be humble. When you react is you, or our ego?
11. Listen, Really listen to what people are trying to say or do. Give people full attention, look into their eyes when people speak to you. Listen!
12. Welcome Change. Change is good, its how we grow, develop, evolve. Its part of life, the universe has changed much luckily… Maybe you should to?
13 Be Grateful. Grateful for what you have, what and more importantly do you take for granted.
14. #NoNegativity. Don’t allow negativity in your life and that includes potentially negative people around you. is it time to say: Hasta la vista baby?
15. Be Honest. Honesty starts with yourself don’t lie to yourself.
16. “Whole-istic” Approach. As everything you do is part of who you are, what you read, eat, exercise, believe in. To live a full balanced you need to go all in and take care of everything you do.
17. Empathy. Steve R Covey said in order to be understood first you need to understand. You don’t know what struggles people are going through. Be sensitive, be empathetic.
18. Lead. Don’t be a follower, don’t be scared to live your own life. You don’t need anyone’s permission.
19. Be The Best You. If you don’t do it for yourself do it for those around you, remember your kids, friends, look up to you. Be The Inspiration the worlds needs. The world needs leaders!
20. Ask yourself empowering questions. Ask yourself the tough questions daily… You have the answers
More information go to http://thequestion.co/
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019