For years psychologists and motivators have striven to work out what makes the people who are great at what they do stand out from those around them. In the DVD set Secrets of Success, Dr Richard Bandler, co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming seeks to answer that question by taking four people who have really excelled at what they do and fi nding out what they do inside to really drive them forward.
Olympic gold medallist Iwan Thomas, actor Chris Ellison, entrepreneur Andrew Morris and celebrity chef Aldo Zilli all come under Dr Bandler’s microscope as he identifies the strategies they employed that brought them success. Dr Bandler interviews each of them in turn in front of a live audience, distilling their internal processes to define exactly what they do in their heads. A fascinating dissection of brilliance, it’s an inspirational set of videos to really learn from.
- 7 Quotes to feel fantastic for from Richard Bandler - October 7, 2015
- 7 ways to face your fears by Dr. Richard Bandler - March 20, 2015
- Richard Bandler – How did NLP become such a global phenomenon? - March 10, 2014
- Richard Bandler – People Like Stuff That Works - March 10, 2014
- Richard Bandler – When Younger - March 10, 2014
- Personal freedom and good feelings by Dr Richard Bandler - September 10, 2013
- Richard Bandler: Making Lives Great - July 22, 2013
- Secrets of Success DVDs, with Dr Richard Bandler – Review - May 21, 2013